Community »

Don’t Fall For “Donald Glover Returning To Community” Hoax

Don’t Fall For “Donald Glover Returning To Community” Hoax

Remy Carreiro March 6, 2014 1

Alright, I need save all of you from the false hope I felt earlier today. There was a thread on Reddit today about the brilliant Donald Glover returning to Community (he has been gone

Read More »
Community 5.07 Review

Community 5.07 Review

Nick Hogan February 27, 2014 0

Wow. I’m really excited to be writing about Community. It’s been one of my favorite shows since I cheaply acquired the first season DVD’s a couple of years back. I even own a Troy

Read More »
Community 2.06 Review: “Analysis of Cork-Based Networking”

Community 2.06 Review: “Analysis of Cork-Based Networking”

Anthony Nowicke January 31, 2014 2

Community has to settle into a rhythm again. Pierce is laid to rest, and Troy is off to sea. Following two great episodes, “Analysis of Cork-Based Networking” was under a lot of pressure. Unfortunately,

Read More »
Community 5.05 Review: “Geothermal Escapism”

Community 5.05 Review: “Geothermal Escapism”

Anthony Nowicke January 24, 2014 0

This might have been the saddest episode in the series so far, as the study group waved goodbye to Troy on his last day as a Greendale Human Being In “Geothermal Escapism,” Abed prompts

Read More »
Celebrate Troy’s Funniest Moments on His Last Night of Community

Celebrate Troy’s Funniest Moments on His Last Night of Community

Paul January 23, 2014 0

Troy is leaving Community tonight, making for the second major cast departure since Chevy Chase’s Pierce Hawthorne left as well. Donald Glover departs on somewhat more amicable terms, and at least allowed himself to

Read More »
Can Community Survive Without Donald Glover?

Can Community Survive Without Donald Glover?

Remy Carreiro January 21, 2014 2

With Dan Harmon back on board, Community is steadily becoming one of my favorite shows again. Tight writing, great direction, and a great cast are all crucial to this. But this week I

Read More »
Community 5.04 Review: “Cooperative Polygraphy

Community 5.04 Review: “Cooperative Polygraphy

Anthony Nowicke January 17, 2014 0

The series hit its Season 5 stride with “Cooperative Polygraphy,” an episode centered on our dysfunctional study group and the secrets they hide from each other. It’s the funniest of the season so far,

Read More »
Dan Harmon’s Still Got It: Five Awesome Things from the Community Premiere

Dan Harmon’s Still Got It: Five Awesome Things from the Community Premiere

Remy Carreiro January 3, 2014 2

For those watching the premier of Community last night, it may have initially seemed really bleak. Like the “darkest timeline” took over, and for a minute, it did. But then a gear switched, and

Read More »
Were Community’s Ratings Up? Down? Who Knows?

Were Community’s Ratings Up? Down? Who Knows?

Paul January 3, 2014 0

Community came back last night, and though it was a return to form, the numbers are an equally important part of its debut. The show had 3.7M viewers for its premiere and 3M for

Read More »
Going Back to Greendale: Community Season Five Premieres Tonight

Going Back to Greendale: Community Season Five Premieres Tonight

Remy Carreiro January 2, 2014 0

It is a rather important day for us Community fans. A day we have all been waiting for. A day we thought we would never experience after the abysmal season four last year. Tonight,

Read More »