USA Network is offering a chance for those dying to get tickets for the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con. In a move to promote one of their hit shows, Covert Affairs, they are launching a contest that will send three lucky fans to San Diego in July with a lot of goodies.
The show, currently in its second season, tells the story of a young CIA trainee, Annie Walker (Piper Perabo), who is mysteriously sent out into the field to work at the Domestic Protection Division (DPD). She starts a new life and her cover story is that she works in Acquisitions at the Smithsonian Museum.
To win, all you have to do to is enter the “Covert Countdown Sweepstake”. You can enter your name up until thirty times, but only once per day. All entries must be received until July 5. The catch? Only US residents are eligible. Sorry, international fans.
If you do win, here is the grand prize:
GRAND PRIZE: Three (3) Trips
– Round trip airfare for two to San Diego and four (4) nights deluxe hotel accommodations
– Two (2) exclusive Comic-Con International ® badges
– Special reserved seating at the Covert Affairs panel and access to an exclusive after-party, where you will mix and mingle with show insiders
– Meals at some of San Diego’s top dining spots
– Chauffeured airport transfers
– $500 spending cash
Not bad, right?