While there are a lot of new shows that will be debuting this fall, there are also ton of returning ones, as well as shows that are now coming back after having finished their original runs. One of those shows is NBC’s Heroes Reborn, a limited event series that is a continuation from the original Heroes, which ended back in 2010. Heroes Reborn will be mostly telling the stories of new people, but also feature some returning favorites. One of the returning faces we’ll be seeing is Jimmy Jean-Louis, who played The Haitian, a loyal ally of Noah Bennet (played by Jack Coleman) in the original Heroes.
TVOvermind was fortunate enough to participate in the Heroes Reborn Press Room at San Diego Comic-Con with other news outlets at roundtables where stars and producers from the show discussed what is coming up in the series. Jean-Louis was one of the people we got to talk to, and you can watch his entire roundtable interview in the video below. Here are some of topics Jean-Louis discussed:
– Whether he thought back in 2010, when Heroes ended, that the show could come back one day.
– What it was like getting the phone call to come back to such a beloved series.
– What The Haitian’s arc will be after the events of the Season 4 finale of Heroes.
– Whether we might see some unused Season 5 ideas for his character in Heroes Reborn.
– His experiences at San Diego Comic-Con.
Heroes Reborn will premiere on Thursday, Sept. 24, at 8/7c on NBC. Stay tuned for more roundtable videos of the cast and producers in the next few days right here at TVOvermind.
[Photo via YouTube]