While there are a lot of new shows that will be debuting this fall, there are also ton of returning ones, as well as shows that are now coming back after having finished their original runs. One of those shows is NBC’s Heroes Reborn, a limited event series that is a continuation from the original Heroes, which ended back in 2010. Heroes Reborn will be mostly telling the stories of new people, but also feature some returning favorites. Two of the new faces we will be seeing in Heroes Reborn are Ryan Guzman and Judith Shekoni, who will be playing Carlos, a former tortured solider who will become a type of hero, and Joanne Collins, a vigilante and the wife of Luke Collins (played by Zachary Levi), respectively.
TVOvermind was fortunate enough to participate in the Heroes Reborn Press Room at San Diego Comic-Con with other news outlets at roundtables where stars and producers from the show discussed what is coming up in the series. Guzman and Shekoni were two of the people we got to talk to, and you can watch their entire roundtable interview in the video below. Here are some of the topics that Guzman and Shekoni discussed:
– What they can tease about their characters Carlos and Joanne in Heroes Reborn.
– How it was like entering an established universe like Heroes, through the new Heroes Reborn series.
– What it was like to be at San Diego Comic-Con, meet everyone at the panel in Hall H, and go through the Heroes Reborn experience booth at the convention.
– What it is like for Shekoni to be working with Zachary Levi as Luke Collins’ wife and as a fighting vigilante.
– What powers they would choose for themselves, if they could pick one.
Heroes Reborn will premiere on Thursday, Sept. 24, at 8/7c on NBC. Stay tuned for more roundtable videos of the cast and producers in the next few days right here at TVOvermind.
[Photo via YouTube]