You would think that given all of the popularity of Pokemon that something like this would have existed already. I’ve looked it up. Numerous Pokemon backpacks exist. There are plenty of Pokemon lunch boxes that exist. There are Pokemon school accessories, clothes, sneakers, you name it. But alas, this Poké Ball kettlebell lunch box is a first.
Do you think more people would go to the gym if they could use Poké Ball kettlebells that cracked open and spilled out sandwiches and chips? It’s perfect for the Pokémon trainer that needs to cultivate mass and store obscene amounts of M&Ms.
- Pokémon Poké Ball Lunch Case
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Perfect for Pokémon trainers on the go
- Integrated handle and push-button release lid
- Also works as an adorable clutch or small travel case
- Or a spot to store your cards. Just be sure to wash it first.
- Materials: Food-contact safe plastic
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe. Do not microwave.
- Dimensions: 6 1/2″ wide x 5″ tall (so it sits flat)
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Ages 6+