Tonight the 13th Season of Dancing with the Stars kicks off and our 12 new couples will perform their debut dances, the cha cha cha and Viennese Waltz. Plus, there’s a new set! The production crews worked through the summer to create a fabulous new amphitheater style setting for this season, featuring a new stage for the dancers, moving staircases, and a new spot for the orchestra. So be ready for the eye dazzling changes.
Now, who’s dancing what tonight?
Dancing the Cha Cha Cha:
- Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus
- Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer
- Ron Artest & Peta Murgatroyd
- Elisabetta Canalis & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Kristen Cavallari & Mark Ballas
- Carson Kressley & Anna Trebunskaya
Dancing the Viennese Waltz:
- Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke
- J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff
- Ricki Lakes & Derek Hough
- Chynna Phillips & Tony Dovolani
- Hope Solo & Maks Chmerkovskiy
- David Arquette & Kym Johnson
Who do you think will wow us tonight? Leave your comments below. Season 13 of Dancing With the Stars will premiere tonight, Monday, September 19 from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET. On Tuesday, September 20, there will be two hours of original programming, beginning with “Dancing with the Stars: Meet the Cast” (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET), followed by the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show” (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET).